- Senior Management – Sales Directors, Marketing Managers, CEOs
- Middle Management – Regional Managers, Brand Managers, Supervisors
The goal is:
- because of the insufficient time
- because of the difficulty of the cases that require individual approach
- because of the possibility of mistake with major consequences
to be made individual program for Coaching that can help managers to deal with the above problems.
- For new teams (new members) – 3 days. The days are not in a row. Usually they are per month.
- For active teams – 2 дни. The days are not in a row. Usually they are per month..
- For teams with experience – 1 ден
- For Middle management – 1/2 day-1 day
- For Senior management – 1/2 day-1 day
The most effective market research is:
- The Market Research is not a one-time thing. To be effective it should be done once every three months.
- The one that includes up to 7 indicators. Everything over 7 makes the research hard to be executed and increases the chance for results that are not reliable.
- The coverage must be large enough to cover minimum 500 point of sales or 1000 respondents
The most effective Sales Controlling for companies includes:
- Controlling of the functions and the standards of the employees
- Controlling sessions every month that can serve as a basis for assessment of the quality of work
- Synchronization with bonus schemes
- The process can be executing by outsourcing company or the middle management of the company
After 8 years of experience of our coaches in ReExe we can conclude the most effective trainings are:
- VERY IMPORTANT! Set on the business and product portfolio of the company.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Not a random ones. The trainings should be put on a year-long coaching program.
- VERY IMPORTANT! With 75% practical cases and wises and 25% theoretical information.
- IMPORTANT! On the same level as the employees are.
- IMPORTANT! Prearranged with the management training plan.
- Typical trends tracking controlling – 1 time / month
- Functional evaluation controlling – minimum 2 times / month
- Sectors controlling (zones checking) – minimum 2 times / month
- Motivational controlling and tightening the discipline – 1 time / 3 months
Management team of the company should define the goal of the controlling process and how often the sessions are going to be.
- Snapshot conception – “snapshot“of the condition of the market for a short period – what happens in 5000 point of sales in 1 week not in 3000 point of sales in 3 months
- Real-time conception – the information is going to the analyzing team in the moment of its collection without delays
- Specific KPIs conception – with “specific parameters/indicators” that show specific values
- Flow-decision conception – the information helps the decision-making in the process of the research
- Which is based on specific priorities of the company
- Which is oriented to protect the customer from making a mistake
- Which focuses on small specific actions in the short-term